Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday




Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom host this meme and it has been a long time since I participated and today I thought what the heck.


The weather in my neck of the woods:

Right Now
48 °
Mostly Sunny
Feels Like
43°
Today
Sunny. High 14C. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunny. High 58F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
58 High
39 Low


Things that make me happy:
Having the day off! I like my little part-time job but knowing why I am off just makes me happy. The lady I work for has family in town. :)


Book I'm reading:
About David from the Bible-it is a Beth Moore one & the title escapes me right now.


What's on my TV today:
Tonight will be Hoarders


On the menu for dinner:
Pasta


On my To Do List:
Nothing today unless I get into some sort of project.


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Shredded Beef tacos in the Crock-pot


In the craft basket:
I don't really have a craft basket but I want to work on prettying up my Memorizing Scripture Spiral


Looking forward to this week:
Having a short week and 2011-lots of new things coming our way and starting back with Beth Moore and the others memorizing scripture.


Tips and Tricks:
Color code your calendar. I do it and have so for years and it really works. I highly recommend it to everyone even those with young children who can't read but can know their color.


My favorite blog post this week:


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
That I need to let things go!


On my mind:
What is up & coming in 2011 for me and my whole family


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Give all your worries to him, because he cares about you." ~1 Peter 5:7(NCV)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I like the show horders. I'm with you on having to let things go. Sometimes I let it go and it comes flying right back at me.

Have a great week!! Happy New Year!

Mary said...

Great HHM post! That Bible verse is one of my favorites.

Hope you have a great day and a happy new year!

Unknown said...

I color code my calendar too - it is very helpful!


Have a Happy New Year!

Sherry

Blog Archive