Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of year.........

I have been doing quite a lot of thinking & praying the last few days. I am waiting to see where God is leading me-I have a few ideas but I want to be sure that is where I am going vs going where I want to go (make sense?)! Anywho, I can't get over how quick the year has gone-I mean really it was only yesterday was 2010 and poof it is gone. I am getting ready to jump back into memorizing Scriptures and I do know that is definitely something I need to do-so right now I am praying about which ones-I think I maybe learning or shall I say re-learning the ones I did in 2009. This is something I struggle with so I am really going to try harder at. So PLEASE pray for me in this area.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I am trying to learn Scripture too. I have gotten lazy...but I am trying one a week.

Blog Archive