It had been a very long time since I joined Sandra in with this. It was summer and days were different. Anywho, I really am not making most of my crock-pot meal on Thursday but Tuesdays-they are my crazy days- since I have a ton of stuff to do on that day. So, I hope that it is ok that I still participate and if not "allowed" to then I won't. Anywho, on to my crock-pot meal for the week.
* Not sure where I got this but man is it good! The only thing is next time I will double it! It was THAT good! My kids loved it and well that is sometimes half the battle! Also, I didn't have any ginger in the house but it still tasted awesome!
Crockpot Peking Pork Chops Recipe
Serve this Crockpot Peking Pork Chops recipe over rice.
What You Need• 6 pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)-I used the boneless thin ones.
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup ketchup
• 1 clove garlic, mashed(I used the kind that is in the fridge-lazy here to do it myself)
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
What To Do
1. Trim excess fat from pork chops place intp crockpot.
2. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients, then add to crockpot.
3. Cover; cook on low 4-6 hours, or until tender.