Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time for Show Us Where You Live............


This is being hosted by Kelly at Kelly's Korner. Today(Friday) is the Office. I don't have a "real" office but have set up different areas to work for it.

This is where all the online magic happens:

It is in the corner of our Living room!
This is Command Central

We each have a color and a family color. I started this when the kids were little before some could even read and I highly recommend it.
This sits on the counter in the kitchen-we each have a file folder with our name on it and important papers that we need to keep are in it. The papers that are sticking up are things that need to be done now or very soon or need to be taken somewhere. This keeps it from being a big pile on the counter.

This is in the pantry and has a list of all of our neighbors with addresses and phone numbers. The school calendar(already have next years up) and our meal plan-I do for two weeks.

Now I have one area that I call the "Girl Scout Office". I was a leader for 11 years and when I moved here I decided to take a year off. I still set up the "Office" but maybe taking it down. Not sure if I will continue as a leader or not. This is the linen closet near the kids bedrooms. We have so much storage here no need for it to be that. :)
Hope you enjoyed my "offices"! I can't wait to see everyone's!

8 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

I have to laugh because we have very similar organizational tools- color coding, 2 week menus, etc- Love it!!

And I'm jealous of your fabulous bonus closet!!

tiarastantrums said...

I wish I had that problem - too much closet space - hee hee

Leah said...

You are so organized. I need to take notes!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Bobbie Jo, :)

It's so nice to meet you! I appreciate your kind visit to my blog and knowing about the "me" wall...:)

Your office areas are so nice and well organized.
~Beautiful spaces.

You're always welcome to visit me anytime.
Have a blessed day.
~Warmly, Melissa :)

Tara G. said...

So organized! I was a Brownie- such cute little uniforms...

Brandi said...

I love organization! You have a great solution for not having piles of stuff on the counter. . .I may do that myself!

Roeshel said...

You're so organized! That closet is awesome! :)

Roeshel

Courtney said...

You are so organized. Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive