Monday, June 8, 2009

One year..............



We have been in the house one year today! Actually-Lonnie signed for it on 4 June but the kids & I weren't here until today-8 June! :)


It is still hard for me to think of this as "our" house. We have lived in military housing or rentals for many, many years. And so sometimes late at night when everyone is sleeping or I am home alone I just walk around the house touching the doors/woodwork and think WOW-how blessed am I! I knew we would own a home someday-I knew it would be big enough for all of us to have our own space but truth be told I never thought it would be brand new and so big. Photobucket

3 comments:

Conny said...

has it been a year already!? Time flies!! We've been in our home for almost 5 (!!) years in August. I can't quite believe that either.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I know.. it IS surreal isnt it? I too catch myself kind of in awe of this house and the fact that it is ours. Then again after dropping $64 grand on rent in Hawaii... lol... God IS good!

Blessed Beyond said...

You're home is beautiful!!! Happy 1 year Anniversary! So awesome!!!!

Blog Archive