Thursday, May 7, 2009

Slow-cooking Thursday

It is time for Slow-cooking with Sandra!

* I made this today and I have to say it is very tasty! My only beef(hahahaha!) was that it only took about 4.5 hours in my crock-pot. So, whats a girl to do-I ate one for lunch and put the rest in the fridge to be heated up later. lol :)
I will also say that I added a slice of cheese to it and I think that was a bit much. So, next time I will just use everything else but more cheese(and I love cheese to)!


Simple Cheeseburger Sandwiches
1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef
1 clove of garlic, pressed
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
8 oz of velvetta cheese (grated or cubed)
2 tbsp of milk
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed

Brown ground beef with 1 clove of garlic, black pepper, and salt. Add a bit of water, if you need to the meat while cooking it. Cook until no longer pink. Pour into the crock pot and add cheese, milk, onion and 2 more garlic cloves. Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours. Serve on buns with condiments of choice. (mustard, ketchup, mayo, pickles, tomatoes, and sliced onions).
posted by Blessed Beyond at 1:32 AM on Apr 23, 2009
Photobucket

3 comments:

Conny said...

That sounds like a cheeseburger version of a sloppy joe! LOL It does sound YUMMY!!!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Sound delish! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Blessed Beyond said...

Glad yall liked it! :)

Blog Archive