Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where did Saturday..............

go! I didn't post yesterday at all! Oops! It wasn't really busy-busy.
I went out to lunch with the ladies from PWOC. What a lovely time. Good food and good company. Doesn't get any better than that! Then I came home and hung out for a bit & Lonnie and I ran some errands and then I picked up Chelsea from BPA. She didn't do well but we are still very proud of her. This was her first time going to State. She will be better prepared next year.
Sunday we had church. Our Pastor spoke of his reappointment. He will be leaving in June. I am sad about it but not sad. Make sense?! Since we move quite a bit we are kind of use to it. He does have a lot of good sermons but at the same time I can't wait to see what God has in store for the church.
Tonight the church had a Chili Cook-off.
I didn't win! :( Heck I only made $22 and $20 of it was from Lonnie who gave the money to the Boy! lol Way to go earning the brownie points. lol I didn't mind losing it was fun and there was some good chili. We raised as a whole $1100. This money will be used for our Youth to go on Missions. The Youth and Adult Choir was the entertainment and let me tell you they were a hoot. They acted out "Hee Haw" Funny stuff and of course I forgot my camera. I did have a much needed "chat" with someone and I feel better. :) So that is what I have been up to! Not busy but just livin'.

No comments:

Blog Archive