Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday...............

was tiring! I hate Mondays going back to work-add in the kids have been off for 4 days and you have a not so good thing. They were tired and cranky. Which makes everyone else tired and cranky! We only had 7 babies today out of 10.
Besides the kids being out of sorts it was just crazy. I think one of the girls is going down a road that may not be good-she is going to some church and taking a class that she had to pay money to and having a casting out of an evil thing/stronghold at her house. I can't remember what she called it but it made the hairs on the back of my next stand up. I really am worried about her. I am going to pray to God to keep her safe. She is a young mother trying to do right by working and going to school but she just seems lost. It is sad.
Then we had another girl quit. It is a mess.
My boy is in pain and that makes it hard. And he is tired! So are the girls since they went back to school today.
Tomorrow should be better. I have my dessert in the oven right now for tomorrow nights PWOC. I am glad we are starting back with that-I have missed it. I can't wait to find out what Bible Study we are doing.
Oh yeah I started weight watchers today. I am doing it home with Lonnie. I so need to lose some weight not to be skinny but to be healthy.
Well, I need to go I need to make my grocery list and make my lunch for tomorrow.
See ya on the flip side!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I couldn't comment on the post below. How'd your son do with all the walking and such at school? Poor kid.

Praying for your work situation. I meant to ask about that last night.

Was the name of the new study even mentioned last night? Stepping Up by Beth Moore. I'm on week 3 and enjoying it.

Thanks again for the WW help....I'm staying on track. LOL

Blog Archive