Sunday, November 9, 2008

no title........................

I hate coming up with a title so I am just going to type and then maybe one will come to me.
Today was a good day! Life is good!
We got up and went to church-the sermon was good! It was titled(see there is that topic again) "Keeping the Tank Full" Here is a link: http://www.sierravista.org/sermonsforweb/sundayssermon.htm
I just checked & it isn't up yet but should be soon. Anywho, it was about being prepared-we read Matthew 25:1-13.
Today Jordan had her first softball scrimmage. They lost! It was out in Wall and they were telling me that they have tractor day at school where all the kids come on their tractors. I hope that is true and I so want to see it! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard even if it might not be true!
I am going to work in the morning. I can't wait to see the babies-I have grown attached to their sweet little faces even the biters we have. It will still be a challenge to NOT lift them but at least now I can sit on the floor with them and not want to cry.
I worked on my bible study tonight-I am a week ahead. For once I am not waiting until the last minute to get it done. I am enjoying it and am surprising myself how much I am learning and I even "know" some stuff. God is good for me! :) I have been a little slow in reading the word and really understanding it. This is what I want to work on more- I have a way to go but I am definitely going the right way.
Well, I guess I will go and get ready for bed and read my devotional.
Still there is no title.............. so that will be it!
Later!

No comments:

Blog Archive