Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

WOW! I so can't believe it is that time of year. I feel as if 2008 just flew by.
Anywho, today I am very thankful for...................................
*my wonderful husband who is still sleeping right now
*my three great kids who drive me crazy at times but wouldn't trade them for a million dollars-well maybe!!!! just kidding! lol
*family-the good, the bad and the ugly
*our beautiful home
*good friends-online & in "real" life
*our lazy dog who lays at me feet
*good food-lots of it!
*good church
*good Bible studies
*God who has made it all possible!!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

We've also been wondering where 2008 has gone? I wonder if this means we are officially middle aged....the years are speeding by....but we decidded not to think about it yet. LOL

Like your new blog look.

Blog Archive