Monday, November 24, 2008

Orthodontist

That is where I took the kids today! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. lol Chelsea had to get a new top retainer made-we can pick it up next week. The best part only $70! In Hawaii it would have been at least twice that much! He said her teeth still look great! :) That makes me very happy! Jordan will need them and we are going to start it next month after Christmas. It will cost us a little less than what we paid for Chelsea's but she to will have nice pretty teeth. Now the boy we have to wait and see over the next 6 months. His mouth may cause some problems. He has no room for his adult teeth. The ortho. wants to wait and see if he loses two more baby teeth and go from there-so we will wait until May. Not bad overall!
I have been working on our annual Christmas newsletter. I am behind-I am usually done by now. I don't even have our Christmas cards bought. I want to find something Texas-ish. Is that even a word? Not!
Work was ok today. Pretty quiet overall. We have a short week this week. Off Thursday and Friday! Whoo hooooo!

No comments:

Blog Archive