Monday, September 29, 2008

Tired

That is what I am! Work has been a little crazy-Mondays & Fridays are the "worst" days! Plus last week one of the regulars were out 2 days and well I think we work good together and it was different working with the other girl.
Anywho, I had my one Bible Study tonight with the ladies from church. I like them. They are all older than me and that is exactly what I needed. They are so loving and know the word and their life experience makes me think/know that is what I want to be. I am going in the right direction. Then tomorrow night is PWOC(another Bible Study) I am fitting in with them. It is a different group then my church one but it to is so needed to be with ladies who know what military life is like and following God's path-something that I have struggled with but am working through. I have done the first lesson on Proverbs and so far I have enjoyed it. I did do the short time frame one but will go back and look over the more in depth questions.
Well I guess I will jump off here. I am going to get my dinner ready for the crock-pot tomorrow and go to bed. I am tired. One last thing if anyone is reading Please keep me and my sister in your prayers. We had some words the other day. It needed to be said but doesn't make it better.

2 comments:

Conny said...

you got prayers from me.....
I'm tired too - I hear ya there!
c.

Steve and Eden said...

praying for you and your sister. HOpe you get some rest soon. See you tonight!

Blog Archive