Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF

Yep-it is Friday! Whooo hoooo!
I had WW this morning-not so good I gained a little but I am not beating myself up. I expected it! I am stressed and well no real excuse but I eat when I am stressed. A nibble here and a nibble there! You get the idea.
Our packers come in 3 days-am I ready?! Nope! Will I be? Yep! I don't have much more to do but just don't want to do it! I will need to get on it-this is a crazy weekend. Tonight is baseball and guard practice, tomorrow I am going up to camp for another SU-my friend is the lifeguard-the other friend is running it and me-just going to be nosey and I love the camp. I will miss the camp site-it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! Then tomorrow night we are having our Leader/Daughter game/dinner night-I am going with one of my daughters the other has guard. Then Sunday is church, youth and finally the big event we all have been waiting for..................................................
the Guard performance! Finally-weeks and weeks and weeks of practices we will be able to see what these kids can do!

No comments:

Blog Archive