Tuesday, April 15, 2008

this & that

So, what am I doing?! A whole lot of nothing but what should I be doing? Getting ready for the packers. They come next week! Fun times! NOT! I love moving and all that but I hate watching my stuff get loaded on the truck and being in boxes. yuck! However, this move I am more excited about the fact they we will be moving into our own home. whooo hoooo us! For the last 17 years we have lived in military housing, apartment and one house of someone else. So this will be HUGE for our family. Here is the house right now: We have doors and windows! It is all very exciting and scary. I have prayed so much about this that I know we are doing the right thing but still find it hard to believe it. I can't wait to get there! Only 55 more days!

No comments:

Blog Archive