Saturday, December 4, 2010

Job

I barely got on the computer yesterday so no post for me. I have been praying about going back to work or not for awhile. I love being home but my children are older and well I have been missing "something" not sure what but a job kept popping up in my quiet time. I knew it had to be flexible-not interfere with what I already have committed to. So, I have been quietly looking. Well a couple of weeks ago I went in to a in home care agency to be a PCA(Personal Care Attendant)-filled out some background paperwork and heard nothing. lol Well a couple of days ago they called me to come in-I couldn't until yesterday. I went in to filled out more paperwork and was hired and started working yesterday. It was a whirlwind. lol I currently have 3 clients. So, far it is good. Different but good.
I am going into this with an open mind not sure if this is something I want to do forever but feel like for now this is where God has led me to be.

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Good for you. I can see you bringing a bit of sunshine to those you serve as well.

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

Thanks De'Etta! I hope so!

Conny said...

awwwwwww, BJ! What a wonderful opportunity!! Hope you can add some Christmas cheer to those you are helping! :)

Blog Archive