Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mantel & a Birthday

Ok since I am lazy-I am doing 2 post in one. Please forgive me or not! LOL



Anywho, the Nester @ Nesting Place is hosting a mantel party. I thought what the heck I took one last night for the Birthday Girl. :)


I love my mantle but decorating it for anything but Christmas leaves me a little confused. Not sure what I want or how to do it for that matter. So, I am going stealing-I mean borrowing of ideas. :)


Without any further ado here is my mantle:

What do you think? What does it need? Help!!

And since I took the Sweet 16 sign here is a picture of my Sweet Sixteen:

Hard to believe my baby girl is 16 today. She is a sweet girl(most of the time) and is growing into such a cool person. BTW the date on the camera was wrong-her b-day is today!
Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to look at everyone mantles.

1 comment:

Conny said...

I don't have a mantle :( waaaaah!!

I do like yours - Happy Bday to Jordan!

Blog Archive