Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swirling Thoughts


That is what I have going on in my mind right now-swirling thoughts of this & that. Oh my!
I went to the doctors yesterday about my headaches & memory stuff. He wanted me to go & have an MRI and I was able to get in yesterday. God is so good for that because most people have to wait. I go back on the 30th with my doctor to go over the results. I hope that it is nothing but at the same time something so it will all make sense. He did put me on two meds-one is every night before going to bed-since it will make me sleepy & the other is when my head is really hurting. I took them both last night and I will say that this morning was a little different. I still had a headache but it was no where as bad as it has been. I did tell the Dr. I could live with the headaches but the memory stuff I can't. So, that is what has been on my mind the most.
The other thing is our upcoming trip-I soooooo want to chicken out. I mean really! We leave in 20 days. I am not ready! I wish I could just go to the reunion-visit my mom's grave and book it out of there. Then there is the FL leg of the trip-oh my what drama! The oldest sister is saying she is coming but I won't believe it until I see it but then the rest of the siblings are there so that will be a few fun days NOT!!! There is stuff going on that I will refrain from putting out it out here but lets just say some not so good stuff is going on. I will definitely need lots of prayers for this trip. Plus throw in the fact that we are leaving Chelsea in Texas and I am a mess. AHHHHHhhhhh!!!

4 comments:

Conny said...

((((((((((()))))))))))

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Bobbie Jo,
I hope they are able to figure out your headache and memory problems and help you.
I will be praying for you about that and your upcoming trip. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Praying.

Unknown said...

Praying for you!!! Shoot me an email if ya want... Which meds did they put you on? I take Imitrex for the migraines... and you are right, the memory loss is the scary part! I went through several months of pseudo-depression over it when I was told that its one of the symptoms of Fibro... I now carry a notebook everywhere I go so I can jot down notes about things I think I will want to remember later...
HUGS!!!

Blog Archive