Monday, June 15, 2009

ABC's of Me

I saw this on Walk A Mile who saw it on Faith's blog and thought it would be fun to do.

A - Age: 37

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: putting away laundry

D - Dog's name: Bailey & Bandit

E - Essential start your day item: diet pepsi

F - Favorite color: green

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I like a mix of all of them

H - Height: 5'1"

I - Instruments you play: none

J - Job title: The Admiral :)

K - Kid(s): 2 girls: Chelsea 16 and Jordan 15 and The Boy(Lonnie) 12

L - Living arrangements: Texas with the family

M - Mom's name: Bonnie

N - Nicknames: Mom back home BJ

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: When I had a massive asthma attack

P - Pet Peeve: way to many-however the BIGGEST one is the misspelling of my first name-it drives me crazy

Q - Quote from a movie: From Gone With the Wind: Scarlett: As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: The ones I know are a half brother & two half sisters

T - Time you wake up: Depends on what is going one

U- Underwear: Yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: tomatoes-yuck!

W - Ways you run late: Teen daughters :)

X - X-rays you've had: broken bones-chest

Y - Yummy food you make: fried rice(I am making some now)

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Im a diet pepsi girl too. And green is my favorite color

Unknown said...

Where did 'z' go? hehe

Very cool.. I am gonna do it now too!

Toknowhim said...

Just wanted to stop by and tell you thanks for participating at my blog this past week (Know & Tell meme).

I look forward to learning more about you in the future...come back this Friday... Kim

Unknown said...

I love this! I've got to do one:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobbie Jo,
I am Coco, Bobbi Jo's Daughter. I saw the comment you left on my Mom's blog and wanted to thank you. This whole Military thing is overwhelming. But your words helped comfort me (until I looked in the den and saw all the stuff I have to pack. hehe)

Thank you again!

Blog Archive