Thursday, June 25, 2009

Show Us Where you Live.... Friday-MasterBedrooms

Kelly at Kelly'sKorner is hosting

And it is all about the Master Bedroom. Ok let me say mine is booooooooooooooring!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea what I want to do in there so any suggestions PLEASE throw them my way! The two dressers we have had for 18 years-September. We bought them in Hawaii the first time and we just loved them at the time-now not so much! Did I mention they are 18 years old? Anywho, they are solid-we got them from JcPenny's and all I can say is they have lasted every stinkin' move we have made. I really thought that this time to & from Hawaii they would have fallen off into the ocean but no they showed up here in Texas! Did you know they are 18 years old?! Oh well-here's my boring tour.

Come on in-here's the welcoming committee-Bandit & Bailey-excuse me while I don't get up. :)


The Desk doesn't really belong but I love it-it was a Mother's Day present about 14 years or so. I love the pictures of the kids so they are all around the room . My favorite is the Boy in his Dallas outfit-btw my husband is a Steelers fan and hates the Cowboys. :) It was a great Father's Day gift while he was out to sea! :) My sister the Cowboy sent the outfit for Christmas and Big Lonnie(DH) wouldn't let the Boy wear it so he was out to sea for Father's Day and it was time for pictures so I thought it was a good idea. I sent him an 8x10 to ship-he loved it! lol

Ok on with the tour!






There ya have it-not real exciting! :)










6 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute master bedroom! i love the colors that you use and I really like the curtains!

Family American Style. said...

It's a very nice room. It has sentimental value to you.

Chelsa said...

i'll take your dresses i think they are cool :)

Coco said...

I love the colors you used! Ours were the brown and blue colors too. If you are looking to update or add some spice, you could re-arrange the furniture. Spray Paint can be your best friend, and it is addicting. If you love pictures of your children you could do a wall with all sorts of pictures. Goodwill usually has a ton of frames and then you add some spray paint and wha-la. Along with the nightstands you mentioned you could sand and spray paint maybe add or get new hardware and it will liven then up and give them a new looks. Also you know what would really look good, depending on how handy you or your hubby are, they have the things to draw the curtains to the side, that way you could let some light and open up the room during the day if you lite.

I will shut up now.
Have a good weekend!

Toknowhim said...

Just wanted to stop by and tell you thanks for participating in my Meme this past week...You can really learn a lot about people when they answer questions :)

Blessings and come back again this Friday if you would like... Kim

Amico Dio said...

Our doggy has his own spot in the bedroom too. It seems to be the only way to keep them from scratching on the door all night.

Thanks for welcoming us into your home!

Blog Archive