Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

Hmmmm what a good title. :)
Well, I had a decent day! I did have a headache but that is pretty normal for me.
Then tonight I had PWOC(Bible Study) and I wanted to kick myself-lol I thought I did the whole lesson but when I looked I missed 2 whole pages. What was I thinking?! Seriously-all I could do is laugh and say at least I read the right passages in the Bible. That is something I do regularly is read the "wrong" thing and then I can't figure out why the question don't make sense. Overall it was a good lesson. We started Proverbs Volume 2. I am going to try and work on the next couple of lessons since we don't meet next week-Spring Break and then the following week I'll be in Hawaii. :) I so can't wait! I need a vacation. It will be nice to just reconnect with Lonnie.

No comments:

Blog Archive