Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bible study

Well we had our last one with the 6th graders. What a great group of young woman of God. They are so stinkin' cute! They had no idea they were getting a gift. :) I am sad that it is over with them-I have learned so much from them.

Now I am helping with the Junior High Bible Study. Oh my! They are 7th, 8th & 9th grade(Jordan should be in the group but they let her meet with the Senior High since that is where she has been since moving here). Tonight I only had 2-8th graders and I was all by myself. lol I wasn't suppose to be and I had no plan-no idea of what to do with these ladies-I didn't even have my Bible. Oh well-we just flew by the seat of our pants and just talked. We talked about all sorts of things and how it relates to God. I definitely need a better plan than what I did. But I have 3 weeks to think about it! Can I just say what a big difference between my 6th graders and the 8th graders! Phew!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive