Wednesday, March 4, 2009

{ 31 Days of Prayer for my Husband } - Day 31

Yes-I am late again! I had PWOC(Bible Study) last night and then a Wal*Mart run and then I was needed to help with some homework for one of my HS kids and then I went to bed.


It is hard to believe that it has been 31 days. I have enjoyed this! I mean I pray every day for Lonnie but to have actual bible info. with it just makes it "better" for me since I am still learning. I have read the Bible but still don't "know" all of it and this had helped.


To find out more about this journey, read here.



Day 31


Pray that your husband will recognize the lies of the Enemy in his life. Pray that his attitudes and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the Word of God. (John 8:44; 2 Cor. 10:4-5)



John 8:44 (King James Version)
44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.



2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (King James Version)
4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

All 31 Days to print online. Remember Sandra told us that this prayer was done on some blogs last year? Well she found the link on the Revive Our Hearts website, which is a wonderful site devoted to women's ministry.

No comments:

Blog Archive