Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life.....

Not sure why that is my title but it is what came to mind. lol


I have had a crazy day today-I started working on my lesson for my 6th grade Bible Study(yes I wait until the last minute). Anywho, I had to stop and run to Wal*Mart for some medals for them. I also got some other stuff that was Valentine stuff for 75% off. Whooo hooo me! I am going to use it later for my girls.


We got the foundation laid for the new shed however there are issues with my front yard now. They drove their big concrete truck up on my nice new yard and lets just say it wasn't pretty. I am upset/mad about it but the owner assures me that they will do right by us and I believe him. It was a lot of miscommunication on Lonnie's end and the owners end so I understand. I did take a picture of it. Here it is:

The picture really doesn't do it justice and Lonnie checked they broke some of our sprinklers. Yikes!

No comments:

Blog Archive