Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Facebook and other things

I have had a facebook for a little while-I don't know how it works but I am teaching myself along the way with some help. :)
Anywho it was exciting and sad to see all the new"old" friends from High School. In my mind I see them the way there were and well some of them are different. Not bad just well different-that includes me to. It is hard to believe that I have been out of HS for 20 years this year! OMG!!!! How did that happen? It doesn't seem like it but at the same time it seems like forever.

I had brunch today at my house for the CSG. It was nice. In the past I haven't been able to participate with the daytime get togethers but now that I am no longer working I can. I didn't really realize how I missed having people over. It has been way to long-I need to do more of it!
Life is good!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

FB is wild. *I* want to come to CSG if they're fun. ::snort:: KIDDING!

You won a book on my blog.

I like your new holiday look - I really need to go look. LOL

Blog Archive