Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday

Today overall was a good day! I worked for a bit this morning-went to my doctor appointment. It went well-she did say I have fibroids and that if they aren't bothering me then we will just leave them be! Works for me! Went back to work and stayed until the other girl came back from an appointment. I will say this Thank-God I had my schedule changed to allow me to get off at 2 PM. I am tired.

We had PWOC tonight! We are doing Beth Moore's study-"Stepping Up". I am excited-I haven't done a Beth Moore study before and it looks very interesting. I thumbed through the study when I got home tonight and can't wait to jump into it tomorrow. Tomorrow I get to see my 6ht grade girls for Bible Study! I can't wait! I haven't seen them in forever(or so it seems). We are going to have a Pizza party & decide if we want to finish the book we started or start the new one or go off on our own. Should be interesting to see what we are going to do.

No comments:

Blog Archive