Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lifted

A huge weight was lifted today! I quit my job! I hated to do it in a way but I just couldn't take one more day! I would have left in the middle of my shift BUT I wouldn't do that to the girls working my room! I was so mad all day and kept praying quietly for God to calm me. By the end of the day it was better. The girls think I will be back-I spoke to the boss and told her I wouldn't be. She asked why and I said a whole list of problems which I told her and I said that all I originally wanted to do was hold babies and I was getting to the point I no longer wanted to even do that. So...............................................................
back to being a SAHM. I don't mind-I have a ton of stuff to do here at the house and know that I will be fine!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I bet that is a huge relief. I'm glad you felt a release to leave.

Blog Archive