Sunday, January 18, 2009

Couple of days.....

no blogging for me! I have been reading blogs just not writing on mine. :(

Anywho-I feel like a bad parent today! If you have been reading my blog then you will know that we had brought another dog into the mix. Well-it went back today! I should "feel" bad but really I don't! EXCEPT it was hard to watch my boy cry! I mean really! He thinks he is this tough guy but he broke down. Ouch! We had to give the dog back-our dog was not happy, they were growling and even got into it but then the dog used my house as a bathroom. I just can't stand that. If it was a true accident I could have got over it and worked with but 3 times in one day not so much. Plus with the kids who wanted it promised they would take full care of the dog and well they did when told & truthfully I just don't have time to remind them to do what they need to do! So, that was part of my day! The other was my conversation with the kids and let me just it was not pretty but needed.

4 comments:

Conny said...

sorry about the dog...but it's probably for the best...and as for the kids, well, it's a lesson learned. Though I'm sure it was hard to see lil'lonnie cry :*(

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

It was! I hate to see my boy so upset! He ended up taking a nap!

Jennifer said...

Sorry about the dog, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Praying for your son's heart and hoping by this time that you are resting in your decision.

Blog Archive