Monday, December 1, 2008

Ramblings of nothing

Well I had a post all in my head today but when I got on here it went out the window!! lol I think I am tired! I feel tired and in a funk! I am sure it is just that time of year! I am really trying & praying to not let it get to me but there are moments that are getting the best of me! I have a great deal on my mind. Some good-some not so and some just running around. If that makes sense?! I changed my blog again! I think it is cute but I had the cute little countdown Christmas tree and some how lost it and now I can't figure out how I did it the first time! lol That is sad!
Tonight we went Caroling with girl scouts. It was different. I am still not sure what I think of the troop. Not sure it is just me, not being the leader or the people(they are nice) just very unorganized in my opinion and that is not one of my strong suits. I like to know what is going on and well-I don't with it. I am just not feeling it!
Work was crazy!!! Of course it had to do with it being Monday but man it was rough. Four days off and the kids come back a mess. We had every baby but one-so 12 came! Phew!!! I was never so ready for nap time. I started lifting the babies again! Man did I miss that but I swear some of the kids got heavier-I think!
So, this isn't the post that I thought about but nevertheless I am somewhat posting regularly.

No comments:

Blog Archive