Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quietness and feelings

Hmmm! What a title. It is quiet in my house-the girls are out and the boy is sleeping, he spent the night at his friends last night and went to the school dance and he is pooped. He went to bed at 7:30. So, here I sit and have been thinking and reading online. Sometimes that is a dangerous thing for me. I have read somethings that aren't about me but are so talking to me and it saddens me and makes me angry all in one swoop. It is hard to put it down because it will put it all out there and I am not ready for that. I have tried to turn it over to God and have done so in small pieces but that is all I can do right now-it is all that I have to give. Make sense? Probably not but does to me!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! I really wish I could turn my mind off or be someone else or be somewhere else but I know that one I can't be or I wouldn't be me and I do like me for the most part. So I am stuck! Oh well-I just think I may be in a funk-I get there every once in a while and especially at this time of the year and I had hoped & prayed it would be different this year but I am re-thinking that. I love the holidays and hate them at the same time.

No comments:

Blog Archive