Thursday, October 16, 2008

Titles......

I have no clue what to use as a title so I am just putting titles...............
I am so clever. lol
Well the work issue has resolved itself for the time being and I am happy with it. I am still there but only work 6 hours. Having 2 hours off in the afternoon before kids get home has done me a world of good.
We all have been crazy busy here. I can't believe how quickly we have just slide into the community. I know we do this every time we move but for some reason here it just feels different. Good but different. I don't know maybe it has to do with the many talks of (maybe) staying here, retiring and having the kids graduate. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! It just seems like a lot of changes and all for the good but scary at the same time.
I am still fighting this cough-it is enough to drive me crazy and trust me it will be a very short trip. lol I am taking OTC meds. but I may just need to make an appointment and be seen. Yuck! I hate going!
Speaking of meds. it is time for them so I can go to sleep-I hope!

No comments:

Blog Archive