Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year & a New Challenge



For a while now learning scripture has been on my heart and so I am going to continue trying to do so. I have done it with Beth Moore-I did miss the last 2 weeks and well I am just not going to beat myself up about it. That is one of my New Year changes I am making. Anywho, on to the challenge. I read this blog She Sparkles and she is doing an A to Z Memory Scripture Verse challenge and so I am joining in. I figure I will learn some new scriptures and will have them hidden in my heart and that will only make me better at knowing God's Word!
So on to the first one:

A - As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.~ Joshua 24:15b

1 comment:

Cindy Bultema said...

Hi Bobbie Jo :)
Thanks for joining the *She Sparkles* A to Z Memory Verse Challenge! I also appreciate your help spreading the word to your dear bloggy friends. May God bless you as you hide His Word in your heart.
Sweet blessings ~
Cindy :)

Blog Archive