Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thanks


My friend Conny @ The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau is once again hosting "30 Days of Thanks" and so I thought I would join in again. I believe I have done it every time she has but don't quote me & I am to lazy to look. LOL :)

Day 1

Today I am thankful for my Morning Bible Study girls. They are truly a blessing to me and my whole family. There is a small group of us that get together before BS to do the Prayer Shawl ministry and then we stay for the larger group. It really is one of my favorite things to do and when we don't meet I miss them so.
And I am thankful for "Gathering" it is held once a month and it is a great way to end my day. It is a large group of other believers who attend a wide variety of churches but get together to be the body of Christ!! AWESOME!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive