Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Thanks #18 & #19


Day #18 & #19

I meant to do yesterdays before leaving to attend the HS football game 4 hours away from home but was busy & still haven't figured out how to post from my phone. lol

Anywho...................
#18 I am thankful that we made it to and from the game safely. It was a lot of fun to watch the Boys play even though they lost. I have been really into HS football this year! I am sure it doesn't have anything to do with a certain Freshman boy. lol

#19 I am thankful for the sleep that came at 5am from traveling from #18. Also for going to the Santa Market on base & seeing our Navy friends and giving the wife a Prayer Shawl-she is not doing well in the health department and we are worried about her and her husband. They have been married a long time.

No comments:

Blog Archive