Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanks #10



Day 10

Today I was going to say I was thankful for sleeping in(after waking kids for school) and then it was for walking with my good friend Julie but then I got a call about the little old lady I work for and she is in the hospital. While I am still thankful for those things-sleeping & walking I wanted to say that today I am most thankful that Mrs. C called the ambulance for herself & went to the hospital. She normally fights that type of stuff but this past week I have been "scolding" her a bit about going if she needs to because that is what its for or her calling the nurse to come and see her. So, even though I "work" for Mrs. C-I am thankful for our friendship. She is such an awesome person and when I grow up I want to be just like her.

No comments:

Blog Archive