Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Twenty Years

I can't believe that 20 years ago I got married! We were two young kids who thought we knew what we were doing! LOL Turns out we did!!! We have "made" it!!! No one thought we would-I mean really. Some thought only 6 months! Well it has been one heck of a 6 months! lol

I really am blessed to be loved by someone like my husband. He is such a quiet, thoughtful man. He is calm and collected. In fact he is my total opposite. I am loud and crazy and fly off the handle and then calm down but together we are a good team!!! The past 20 years have been a crazy ride and I am so looking forward to the next 20+!!!! I know as long as we hold on to each other we will be fine!!!


I LOVE you Lonnie more today then yesterday and will love you even more tomorrow!!!!!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Conny said...

that's so awesome!!! <3 Isn't it cool of God to give us someone who completes us so well in our lives :) Happy 20th, you 2!!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

SWEET...and a belated Happy Anniversary.

Blog Archive