Friday, June 3, 2011

31 Days of Praying for my husband #3

* I have decided to use the translation I prefer-it is New Century Version but will include which one that is being posted at Sandra's to.


Day 3
Pray that your husband will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord.(Ps. 51:2-4; Micah 6:8(NIV )

Psalm 51:2-4(New Century Version)
2 Wash away all my guilt and make me clean again. 3 I know about my wrongs, and I can't forget my sin. 4 You are the only one I have sinned against; I have done what you say is wrong. You are right when you speak and fair when you judge.


Micah 6:8(New Century Version)
8 The Lord has told you, human, what is good; he has told you what he wants from you: to do what is right to other people, love being kind to others, and live humbly, obeying your God.

No comments:

Blog Archive