While catching up on my blog reading at Bobbi Jo's Its Good to be Queen who read it on Eva's blog at Lovers in Dangerous Times and it is about blogging for 30 days. She has some pretty good topics and so I have decided to join in. I hope to do all 30 but who knows.
Here it goes:
day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
2. I LOVE Gone with the Wind-the book & the movie
3. I am afraid of rats & mice and will leave my children behind if need be
4. My favorite color is green
5. I won first place for sewing a skirt when I was 8 years old.
6. I took Latin in High School and secretly loved it.
7. I LOVE green grass. Love to put my feet in it.
8. Speaking of feet- I do not like to touch any feet other than baby feet. If you are older than 2 years old-I will no longer touch them. ewwww
9. I get my nails done every 2-3 weeks and love doing it-it is so relaxing to me.
10. I am getting ready to send my first child off to college in the Fall & I am not sure I like it. lol
11. I am learning how to knit and I am surprised that the ladies teaching me have not tried to choke me with the yarn-yet. lol
12. I am a TV junkie-I like having it on in the background and I do pretty well with trivial pursuit questions when it comes to TV.
13. I love chocolate and usually eat at least one piece a day.
14. I am not a drinking water fan but am drinking it more as I get older
15. I am going to be 40 this year and I am so ready. The 30's were a little rough so now I am ready to try a new decade.