Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday-mish-mash

WOW! I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted-I thought it had only been a few days. I can't tell you how many times I came to post but then didn't. Not sure why though-actually that isn't true I did but not real good reasons. Anywho, here I am. I have lots of stuff on my mind. It has been a crazy week & I am glad it is coming to an end and a new one is starting.
I am working hard on my verse and tomorrow will have a new one! I can't get over how much my verse has come to me and especially this week-get to pick a new one tomorrow! Can't wait to see where God leads me next but God is on it! I have been working on my PWOC Bible Study and I am liking it so far! We are doing Experiencing God-They have already been meeting so I will go this upcoming Tuesday evening. Then On Tuesday AM I will be back with the ladies from church-we are doing Adventurous Prayer. So I have lots of good stuff going on plus me teaching my 6th grade girls Bible Study.
I am still working and only have one lady. She is such a neat person. She has such a positive look on life-I want to be like her when I grow up. She is worried about her little dog so I am praying for him to stay healthy-he went to the vet today and they found out he can't see or hear all the well and it all stems from him being hit by a car a while back. This dog is her whole life.
Well this is such a mish mash of crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I'll be back tomorrow with a new verse.

1 comment:

Conny said...

Knowing God was a life changing book for me ... made me realize how much God is at work all around me!!

Blog Archive