Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Thanks (Day 16)


I can't believe this is half over-where did November go?
Anywho......................................................................................................................

I am once again thankful for a group of ladies I get to hang out with in the AM on Tuesday mornings for Bible Study. I really am blessed to surround myself with good Christian women. I have my AM group & my PM group and I LOVE it!
Today for the AM group we had our potluck afterwards and it is always good to share a meal with these ladies. We are now done until the New Year and so my Tuesday mornings will be a little quieter but I know that these wonderful women will be praying for me and I for them. And for that I am a lucky, lucky girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive