Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bad boys, bad boys..............

This is the theme of my day! I got pulled over today & got a ticket. I am mad & sad because I let my mood dictate this happening. I had words with one of my teens which made me mad-which made me stew-which made me not pay attention-which led to blue lights-which led to a ticket-which led me to a major break down/crying to my husband-which led me to putting myself in time out taking a nap.

I really need to work on this area in my life-it is bringing me down.

Oh well-I called to see what my fine is-it could have been worse. They did give me the option to fight it which I said no-I did speed & need to pay the fine.

It has been a rough day & I am going to bed. Tomorrow is a new day!

2 comments:

Conny said...

(((((((((((BJ)))))))))))

Blessed Beyond said...

Praying tomorrow is a better day!

Blog Archive