Friday, May 7, 2010

show-us-your-life-your-kids-or-future names

Kelly from Kelly's Korner is hosting a Show-us-your life and this time it is your kids names or future names.

Well I am done having kids but here are my 3.

Both girls were born in Hawaii so they have Hawaiian middle names.
Chelsea Kanani is on the left.
Chelsea means "Port of ships" and Kanani means beautiful. In English it means "Belle"
Jordan Maika'i is on the right.
Jordan means "the river Jordan" and Maika'i means good-looking. In English it means "Bonnie" after my mom-which she told me she would kill me if I named a baby after her-so I got around that by using the Hawaiian. :)
Then the Boy-he is Lonnie Nelson Michael-Lonnie Nelson is his dad and Michael is mine. Since there are no boys with my dad's name I wanted to pass that on.

4 comments:

Conny said...

I love that pic of your kids!!!

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

Thanks Conny-me too!

Already Happy said...

I love that you used Hawaiin middle names, that really is special. One of your daughter's named reminds me of the Duggar's Jordan Makiya...

Beth McC. said...

What a fun post! I love your name picks!! Your blog is to cute! Hope you have a great weekend

Blog Archive