Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My thrift store find....

I am so giddy about it! Me & the Boys(my husband & son) went out on Saturday looking for stuff for the yard-when we decided lets go to the Thrift Store. Oh my! So I saw it with the furniture and ran straight to it-okok I didn't run but did walk fast. :) And there she was! Exactly what I have been looking for. She is kind of ugly right now but she will be beautiful one day. At first the Man said no-he didn't like it. So,we walked around but I kept staring at her-drawn to her. Before we left I touched it good-bye. I was sad! I mean she is built solid-not flimsy. She was made with LOVE. So, I went home and the Boys went to the gym. About 30 min. later there was a ringing of the doorbell and there she was! Oh she came to my home. :) Actually, Lonnie said he knew he was buying it for me the second I saw it-he just couldn't get it in the car with the 3 of us in it. I had no idea. :) What a good man. Anywho, she is now home & resting. The best thing was the cost-it was 50% off of $10 or more and she was only $60ish dollars because of it!!
::::::jumping up and down::::::: So do you want to see her? Here she is:



Photobucket

4 comments:

Conny said...

oooooo - she is SO pretty & full of potential!! :) And how very sweet of Lonnie to get it!

Screaming Meme said...

I can't wait to see the after pics! :)

Hi, My name is Meme from Screaming Meme...I'd love to invite you to my blog...It is about decorating and my life...:) Hope to see you there!
www.thescreamingmeme.blogspot.com

I also have a new blog called This Family's Gone Crackers...It is about a "normal" family going insanely GLUTEN FREE! Hilarious! It gives ideas and suggestions on all things GF...
www.thisfamilysgonecrackers.blogspot.com

I hope to see you there...Meme

Renae Williford said...

Cool! What do you plan to do to her??

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I can't wait to see what you do with her. LOL

Blog Archive