Tuesday, October 20, 2009

blogcation

That is where I was! Well it started out for me because I got a computer virus and if I am going to do that well then I go BIG or not at all. lol Then I just didn't come back! Yes I am reading some a stuff and commenting but nothing on here. Bleh! I have some things to talk about or am working out but just nothing that I want to type out but I do. Confused yet? Yeah me too! I think I am in just a funk and well I am praying that I soon get out of it!Photobucket

4 comments:

Conny said...

hey! missed you around the blog world. I'm kind of on a blogcation myself. Take care!

Unknown said...

I understand... and I (heart) you!

Rebekah said...

I've been in a blog-funk too

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

blog funks happen...but I'm praying for you as you work through the things you mention.

Blog Archive