Friday, June 12, 2009

A fun game of tag

This is going around blog world and I was tagged so now I am off to tell a story.


While I was Diagonally parked in a parallel universe I was asked if I wanted to play tag and so I decided that I needed A Soft Place to Land. Once I landed I knew that I had to be Blissfully Domestic and have my Nesting Place be down--to--earth. While Busy at Home I realized that I had Rocks in my dryer.Thank goodness that It's Almost Naptime. So, if you are ever around The HuchHaus you will be in for some true Southern Hospitality. So even though I am luvinthislife I wish to say Bye,Bye Pie! for now and will see At the Well....

4 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

That was really clever. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you Bobbi Jo, for the tag and mention. so glad you came by to see me & hope you will often.

Conny said...

I DID IT!! :) CHeck me out! :)

Rebekah said...

Fun! Thanks for playing

Blog Archive