Monday, February 2, 2009

Words

Ok I have mentioned on here a time or two that I have been praying for a word/theme. Well, I have not one but two. I can't wait to see how this progresses. One I get! The other-oh my I am kind of kicking & screaming a bit.
The two words are: Rest & Submission. Hellooooooooo!!! Can those be anymore different?!
Rest-I get! Submission not so much! I need help!
I know that I need to be faithful and God will show me what I need but really-rest & submission.
Pray for me! I don't even know what I am to do with my words-so I will be doing a lot of prayer & reading my Bible to see what I am to do.

3 comments:

Conny said...

I've found that when you have a word on the brain that you can look it up in your Bible's concordance - if it has one....Like for me today, I got this: John 14:1 "Let know your heart be trouble; believe in God..." Just what my troubled heart needed to hear. ((()))s conny

Lisa said...

Sounds like a wonderful and stretching combination! Go for it, as unto the Lord!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Umm....rest in submission...submissively rest...

Submission - under the mission....

Blog Archive