Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 28 of Praying for my husband

I have always prayed for Lonnie-but I felt the need to say that this activity has made them be more specific. Awhile back I spoke of my "words" and one was "submission" Phew! Still typing that or even saying it makes me cringe but I am overcoming that. I know in my heart that is what I am to be doing. I would like to say it has been easy but that would be further from the truth. It has been hard-some days almost unbearable because I have caught myself not being so "nice" and that stings I am sorry but it does but I do feel better/relieved after correcting myself. I may not like it but I think that is the point on some level. The thing is it isn't even that big of a deal the stuff but it is ALL me and my prideful/do it myself/Because I am right and my way is best and that is the problem-ME!!!!!!!!! OUCH! That hurts!
Anywho......on to the prayer:
Day 28
Pray that your husband will be a man of prayer. Pray that he will seek and pursue God inpurposeful quiet times. (1 Thess. 5:17; Luke 22:46; James 5:16)

No comments:

Blog Archive