Monday, February 9, 2009

Calling it an early night............

at least for me! It has been one heck of a day! I am pooped! I was up most of the night between my tooth killing me(went to the dentist today-it is fixed but still hurting) and praying for an "issue". I am exhausted. I was trying to wait for Sandra to put up the 9th day of praying for our husbands but she hasn't yet. I will check one more time before I get off here so maybe it will be up. If not I will do it tomorrow. I still will be praying for my husband. :) Speaking of my wonderful husband-lol. Today he came home with a puppy in his hand and said "Here hold this!" I was like why and what!!! He got me a lap dog. lol It is a 6 month old daschound-I don't think that is how you spell it and I am to tired to look it up. He is cute and the boy is attached to him. He is currently in his kennel barking and crying a bit. Oh my!
Oh well-I am going to take the puppy out to potty and then I am hitting the hay. I need to get up in the morning and finish my Bible Study-I missed a day this past week. Oops! At least for once I am reading the right Scripture.

No comments:

Blog Archive