Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bed...................

that is where I want to be! I am pooped but I cannot go there for a while! Chelsea is on her was hone from her BPA competition thing & Jordan is at her friend's 15 b-day party. I can't remember what they called it but it is a BIG deal.
I had to start my day at 3:30 AM to get Chelsea to the HS! I did come home and hop back into bed for a bit-but had to get up again to get Jordan off to softball and then the boy and I were off to church for the Youth Led practice. Home for a bit and I mean a teeny tiny bit and back to church dropped off two kids and then grocery shopping. Pick up kids-drop girl off at friends for the party. Taco Bell(not WW friendly day!) helped boy with homework and now I am just waiting! I am tired!!! I have a headache and I am tired!

No comments:

Blog Archive