Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Registering.............

kids for school today! What a day! Three different school-only one isn't "officially" registered but that will happen next week. They did however give us the course book so my DD J can pick which classes she wants as a Freshman.

It is funny that now I will have 2 in High School and one in Middle! How did that happen! The oldest has registered and is taking 3-Pre-AP classes and good news all of her credits should transfer-there is only one that is iffy! So, entering her Sophomore year she will have either 8.5 or 9.5. In order to graduate she needs 26 so she is well on her way!

I am on the job hunt! I think it is time for me to go back to work and make some money to help out with the added expense of owning our own home. However, I am being picky-I only want to work while the kids are in school and no nights/weekends. So, say a prayer that one job will come my way. I have applied for a pre-school job. So I am hopeful!

2 comments:

Toknowhim said...

So glad you "de-lurked" yourself today...Please feel free to comment often as you visit. I am such a people person... I love comments!!! I will enter your names 2 times in my giveaway... :)

Jenny said...

I'm glad that your daughter's credits transferred, that is a huge worry!

Have a great day and good luck with the job search!

Jen

Blog Archive