Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Midnight

Yep that is what time it is here! I have been working on girl scout stuff. I started around 6:30 PM and just finished it! Phew! What a lot of work but I am just about done. I am done with the BIG stuff so I only have little odds & ends. I have updated records, the dreaded financial report, early bird, etc. Getting deposits ready, writing checks and ordering the last of what needs to be ordered. I really should stop being such a procrastinator-nah-that wouldn't be me.
Well, I am off to read and then hit the hay-I have some errands to run tomorrow!

1 comment:

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha.. I was listening to Emma Joy sing and saw your comment and notice you are from Hawaii as well. Just wanted to drop by and say hello..isn't Emma a joy to listen to *smile*

Lorie

Blog Archive